Thursday, April 19, 2007

I promised you pink socks.

So, pink socks you shall have. I was wearing them in my shoes before I took the pics, so there's a couple smooshed spots. They were Mary Janes. :p


The first picture has more accurate color. The bonus is that you can see the floors the hubby and I installed. Both the back room and the front room are now complete!

And because he's too cute, here are some pictures of my new nephew wearing his knitted pants. Completely adorable!


M holding T2. (His older brother is the first T.)


E holding T2.



And me holding T2. The picture is dark, but our shirts match! His very talented mom (my sister-in-law) tie-dyed his onesie. It matches the little baby kimono I knitted him. He wore it that day, but it was warm in the house with all of us there for Easter. He's grown since then. They get big so fast.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely socks and beautiful baby!

Margaret said...

Love the socks and a great big "AWWWWW" for the beautiful nephew!

Nice job on the floors!

Anonymous said...

Isn't he just adorable!? And those are some neato socks! Can I have a pair in red? LOL!

_ said...

Lovely socks! Beautiful floor...and what a cutie T2 is.

Stefaneener said...

What a lucky nevvie! And what nice cheeks he has.

Pretty socks.