Friday, June 01, 2007

You Are Kermit

Hi, ho! Lovable and friendly, you get along well with everyone you know.
You're a big thinker, and sometimes you over think life's problems.
Don't worry - everyone know's it's not easy being green.
Just remember, time's fun when you're having flies!

Can you tell I like dumb little quizzes? I got this one from Michele.

The hubby is out of town this weekend, until Monday evening. I'm having a garage sale tomorrow morning. Just the morning. I hate garage sales! But I have a bunch of big stuff that I don't want to move and maybe I can get a little something for them.

I'm sick of this house and cleaning it! We had seven showings this week. The kids and I are off to get a little treat and waste some time at the used bookstore. Then I may swing by the health food store and get some henna. I've had enough of this natural color, growing-out thing.

Have a grat weekend!

No comments: