Monday, July 30, 2007

Great Mail Day!

Don't you love a great mail day?

Today I had no junk mail, no bills. Just a little cross stitch catalog, the new Vogue Knitting magazine, and a box from KnitPicks! Containing four books. I think I've been in withdrawal from my knitting books with them all being packed up. It's so sad!

But new books are happy. And new books at 40% off are even happier.

Itty Bitty Hats
50 Baby Bootees to Knit
Favorite Socks
The Opinionated Knitter

Good choices, eh?

Plus, one of my very best pals in the world just got into Ravelry. Loads of fun! I guess I better go add my new books to my Ravelry book list. :)

(The two baby knitting books are in hopes that my brother and sister-in-law's IVF next month goes very well. You all know I can't resist knitting things for babies, but this baby will be extra special.)

No comments: