Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Babies!

I've made a couple baby gifts lately, for a couple babies.

This last weekend I went to a baby shower for an old friend. Turns out they had that shower just in time! She was being induced last night because of high blood pressure. I haven't heard anything yet, but fingers crossed that everything is going well!

I gave her these for her baby boy.
HatandBlankie
This hat (Reversible Stripes and Dots from Itty Bitty Hats.)
dottyhat
And this blanket, with sailboats on one side, and smooth superman-colored satin on the other.
SailboatSupermanblanket

The other baby shower was one I hosted for my sister-in-law back in September. Here's the package I put together for her.
BabyJgift

I think I've posted most of those things in the past. It's the crocheted star baby blanket, a pewter frame that matches the nursery (baby bugs), some knitted socks, a Mason-Dixon baby kimono, baby bell bottoms, and a lovebug bee.

Here are the bell bottoms alone. They were a last-minute addition.
BabyBellBottoms
And the lovebug.
LoveBug

And the sweetest lovebug of all, my niece. She's dressed as a ladybug for Halloween. She's snuggling with her grandpa (my dad.) They look pretty content, huh?


No comments: