Saturday, May 05, 2007

Bleh

Sorry for the lack of posts. We've had an open house, several showings, and several people with fevers to contend with this week. I'm the one with the fever right now. I think I'll go lie down.




Here, have a couple pictures. This is a shawl I started to knit a while back. I love the pattern, but the yarn was just not doing it for me! I know I want to knit this shawl, but I also want to like it when I'm done. So I frogged it. (Rip it, rip it.) 64 rows of lace, sayonara.

I started another shawl with this yarn, and after a few rows, I'm fairly certain I won't like it either. The yarn just looked so much more subtle on the website when I ordered it! I think it's either feather and fan or overdying for this yarn.

4 comments:

Margaret said...

Oooooh I like blue!!!

Feel better soon!

Velda said...

that's such a pretty pattern!! Hope you're feeling better!

Lanora said...

It looks pretty to me. Get well soon!

Velda said...

Lara, me again...check out my blog, you've been tagged