OK, I was tagged at least four times for the same meme. I guess that means I have to do it, huh? LOL. Velda was first, then J. Denae, then Lois Lane and Karen.
Here are the rules:
Each person tagged gives 7 random facts about
themselves. Those tagged need to write in their
blogs the 7 facts, as well as the rules of the game. You need
to tag seven others and list their names on your blog.
You have to leave those you plan on tagging a note in
their comments so they know that they have been tagged
and to read your blog.
1. When I was in high school, and even a little later on, when I was single mom to my first kiddo, I thought I would always be the breadwinner in my household. Somewhere along the way, I had a really hard time being away from my kids as much as I was and I found a way to stay home with them. I still miss my paycheck, though.
2. Sometimes (ok, often) I want more kids. Even as I type that I think, "Is she insane?! Isn't four kids enough?" It's never happening, but I still think about it.
3. I once told someone I thought there should be a cash prize for being married to my husband for 10 years. He's a good man and treats me well. We have a good marriage. And I still said that. :p
4. When I get an idea in my head, I generally make it happen. I wonder sometimes why everyone doesn't work that way. And then I wonder why I don't make bigger things happen.
5. I made shrimp cocktail sauce dip for my kids for an after school snack today. Because I wanted it. I don't even think they like the crackers I put out with it. I'm fairly certain they all ate oyster crackers instead.
I do know they like the seafood alfredo we're having for dinner.
6. When I was a kid, I told my dad I wanted to be an artist or a concert pianist when I grew up. He said, "You're going to be so poor, but probably really happy." Heh.
7. When there's a really good song on the radio I turn it up really loud and sing along and dance. While I'm driving. The minivan. With the kids in the back. Don't worry. I'm still driving safely, but I'm fairly certain the other drivers must think that weird lady in the red minivan has lost her marbles. My kids generally sing along, too, but my oldest has gotten old enough to tell me I'm really weird while smiling and laughing along.
OK, I hate tagging people. For now, I'm just tagging Christina, one of my very best pals!