Saturday, September 09, 2006

Tough, are ye?



My pirate name is:


Iron Mary Read



A pirate's life isn't easy; it takes a tough person. That's okay with you, though, since you a tough person. Even through many pirates have a reputation for not being the brightest souls on earth, you defy the sterotypes. You've got taste and education. Arr!

Get your own pirate name from piratequiz.com.
part of the fidius.org network



Oh, and keep those swords, I mean, fingers crossed. Another showing tomorrow.

2 comments:

J. Denae said...

Much luck with the showing... I wonder if there is a saint we can pray to or some spell we can cast to make all of this house stuff be smooth and effortless... let me know if you find anything!

J

Margaret said...

Swords crossed!!! Our realtor is having an open house on our NC house tomorrow. I hope it works out for both of us!