Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend


I love the picot edge on these socks. In fact, I'm knitting a plain old stockinette pair of socks right now and I decided to use the picot edge on those, too, instead of ribbing. It's very easy to do. The bumps are made by doing one row of YO, K2tog and then folding on that line.


These are made from Lang Jawoll sock yarn. I love this yarn! It's nice and soft, but still feels sturdy. Great solid colors, too (which can be hard to find). My new LYS, Twist, carries it, too!

I can see these socks making their way into my regular rotation in the winter. I'll have to buy a shirt that will go with them.

4 comments:

Velda said...

I'm really enjoying all these beautiful socks!

twist said...

Those are beautiful! I just ordered a TON of solid Jawoll colors...tee-hee!

Anonymous said...

Those are gorgeous!!! I bet you're anxiously waiting for winter so that you can wear 'em!

Anonymous said...

Oooh I really like these socks! Love the color!